Beginners – Get Golf Ready
Learn the basics of golf—Rules, etiquette, solid swing fundamentals and good course navigation. By the time you hit the fairways, you’ll have the tools necessary to get out and play with confidence!
Beginner’s Club 2019 April 15 – October
Developed over 20 years ago by Chris Lowe, this program has a proven track record of successfully taking beginners to the next level.
Custom designed for golfers at the novice level to combine lessons with playing golf, where they can implement and reinforce their new skills. A chance to learn and play in a non-intimidating and social atmosphere with other golfers at a similar level. No stress involved.
Call Chris at 604-317-0920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start today.
- Round of 9 Holes Every Monday. $25/Round
- 11:00am – Noon & 4:30pm -5:30pm. Tee Times Available.
- Group Clinics Weekly. Learn different aspects of the game weekly. $10/clinic.
- Weekly Golf & Food specials
- Fun tournaments throughout the season to introduce soft competition
- Weekly Prizes
$25 Initiation Fee. $25/Round $10/Clinic