SECHELT LADIES’ INVITATIONAL | BLUE OCEAN GOLF CLUB
WEDNESDAY JUNE 12TH, 2019 | 9:30 AM Shotgun
“Buzz Into Spring” Theme 2019
Black and Yellow Colours
$100 taxes included | Guest of Blue Ocean including “league-only” golfers
$58 taxes included | 18-hole Members
$79 taxes included | 9-hole Members
$30 taxes included | full power cart (both seats) | No single seats offered
PLEASE purchase power cart at the time of registration
Walking is allowed. Blue Ocean has 36 power carts, enough for 72 players.
VIEW FLYER | REGISTRATION FORM
Registration options starting April 1:
1. Pay by phone by calling the golf shop (604) 885-2700 x.1
2. Fill out registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Visit the Golf Shop to pay in person
4. Mail completed entry form with cheque payment to
Blue Ocean Golf Club
6177 Ripple Way Sechelt BC V0N 3A0
Please make cheques payable to “Blue Ocean Golf Club”
Format: 4 player teams, stroke play, 2 best gross, 2 best net
Winners: 4 best net teams & 4 best gross teams
All ladies are welcome | Play to a maximum 36 handicap
8.00 AM COFFEE & MUFFINS
9.30AM SHOTGUN START
2.30PM LUNCH, AWARDS, AND DOOR PRIZES
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS JUNE 7 2019• MAXIMUM 100 PLAYERS
1. 7:30am & 5:45pm ferries may be safely reserved if you are planning a day trip from Vancouver. Lunch served 2:30, prizes 3:20. Blue Ocean is 33 minutes from the ferry by car.
2. Can i sign up as a single / twosome / threesome? Yes, but signing up as a foursome is highly preferred. We will do our best to fill foursomes but cannot guarantee full teams or players of similar handicaps.
3. There is no space on the entry form for handicap index. How do we submit our index? Blue Ocean will download Golf Canada Indexes for participants on June 10. All can play, maximum 36 handicap for net scoring.
4. Only 1 in my group is riding a power cart. Can I pay for a single seat? No. Blue Ocean has only 36 power carts for up to 72 players. For this event, paying for an entire power cart at the time of registration is required. First come, first served.
5. I do not want to put my credit card on the registration form, can I call in my credit card over the phone? Yes.
6. I am an “18 hole league member” at Blue Ocean, but not an annual member. Which entry fee to I pay? You pay $100. Discounted rates are for Members that have paid their annual dues, not just the league entry fee.
7. What is for lunch? Similar to previous years, our delicious plated 1/2 game hen with vegetables, rice, dessert coffee and tea.
Questions: Ken Langdon | (604) 885-2700 x.102 | email@example.com
Register soon, and we look forward to seeing you June 12th!